BoBunny Christmas Card Kit

Finally completed my Christmas cards (I have to confess I ended up sending about half a dozen shop bought ones in the end that I liberated from the children's box.)  To help me finish the handmade ones in quick time I used a BoBunny Blitzen card kit bought from Craft Obsessions.
To the pieces in the kit I added: adhesive, Stickles, Distress Ink (for the edges), fibres and a decorative BoBunny brad.

I also changed the sentiment stickers on a few as they didn't quite suit me.
Here's a close-up of the die-cut flower in the kit.  I've inked the petals and scored them down the centre for some shape before joining it all together with the brad.
Craft Obsessions have sold out of the card kits, but I think the superb value BoBunny Bumper Bundle I bought is still available.

~ Kate ~

Comments

Lunch Lady Jan said…
Lovely cards there Kate! I particularly like the spotty background paper in the first pic...I've got fabric like that somewhere!!
Thanks for the visit and lovely comments. I hope you and your family have a fab Christmas and very Happy 2014!
Hugs, LLJ 43 xx

Popular Posts