Return to the Collection - part #5

It's been over a week, but I am still here and ready with part #5 of my Return to the Collection pages following Shimelle's course. (if anyone is awake enough to notice part #4 is currently awol, I'm still trying to sort out its journalling.)

The challenge this time around was a double page spread when you don't have any 2 sheets of patterned paper the same.
I chose 2 sheets with a grey base and then used the branding strips from my chosen collection  to run across both pages.   There's no picture of them side by side as I couldn't find a large enough clear space to photograph them!

More info can be found about the V&A cast courts here.  We found them fascinating and the scale of the pillars in particular, the wording on the patterned paper was so appropriate.

~ Kate ~

Comments

Popular Posts