Stash Splash



It's been a bit quiet on the blogging front as most of my spare crafting time has been spent working on some magazine submissions that I can't share right now.  I've also got a new jewellery project to share soon, something a little different than my usual makes.

Meanwhile, I've still managed to find time to buy more stash.  Tempted by a flash sale, I picked up some more new Tim Holtz supplies ready for the start of the Compendium of Curiosities 3 challenges. Also some of my favourite mists - Chalkboard were on offer at a not to be missed price.
I couldn't resist this little stamp set as well this week, not at that price, I love a bargain.
The details on the princesses are not so clear but Olaf stamps great.

A couple of magazines have caught my eye recently.  Simply Cards and Papercraft came with this fab clear stamp set from IndigoBlu.
There were quite a few projects I liked in there too.

DoCrafts Creativity has also had a makeover (including price hike!)  I didn't find as much of interest in that one.  Lots of projects with decoupage and toppers, which aren't really my thing.

That's my update for now, back soon.

~ Kate ~

Comments

Laura said…
Ooh, which magazines do I need to look for your name in?
I wasn't that impressed with the docrafts makeover, I might give it one more try but I haven't got high hopes.

Popular Posts